FRONT OFFICE AGENT (M|F|D)
as of now, full-time or part-time starting 20h per week
Whether relaxation, family holiday, conference, or romance - it is our ambition to fill the precious time of our guests with unforgettable moments. The Hotel Rosenpark, as part of the VILA VITA family, is the perfect home away from home. But not only our guests: we as VILA VITA Team also feel very much at home here and enjoy coming to work. We welcome our guests and new crew members with cordiality.
Become part of the Rosenpark Team and apply for a job with us!
- You are the face of the hotel: you greet the guests and are their contact person in all situations.
- You take care of check-in and check-out and are also responsible for the efficient operation of the reception.
- Thanks to you, things run smoothly: You take new reservations and process them.
- As dry, but as elementary as good wine: cashier management, credit card control and accounting.
- You have already gained experience in the front office and ideally have completed an apprenticeship in the hotel industry.
- English is no problem for you and you master language barriers like a champ. You speak other languages? All the better.
- You have already worked with Protel? Great, we use that software too.
- You love your job and interacting with people.
- You captivate with your positive charisma and friendliness.
- In order to give our best at work, we need recovery periods. That's why we allow ourselves 30 days days of holiday a year - and not a day less. So nothing stands in the way of your holiday plans!
- New in Marburg and still no place to stay? We won't leave you out in the dry. For the transitional period, you have the possibility of getting hold of a staff flat. Let's talk about it and see what we can do.
- We offer training and development so that everyone has the chance to grow.
- Annual staff appraisals are a matter of honour.
- Annual bonus? Guaranteed!
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme? Sure!
- No one has to worry about the cleaning of staff clothing with us.
- Our staff events are not compulsory, but you are cordially invited!